PDA103S Domestic Loop Kit
- Includes everything you need to create a high quality domestic hearing loop system for bedrooms, living rooms, TV lounges and studies up to 50m2 in size (7m x 7m)
- PDA103 amplifier includes a 3.5mm microphone input, a line level input, a digital 'TOS' link connector for connection to TV sets (TV set connection requires separately available TOS-link cable. See main instructions for further details).
- APL outreach plate also supplied for connection to audio sources.
- Metal compensation control helps improve intelligibility in rooms with high metal content
- Adjustable mic, line level, 'digital' and 'outreach' controls.
- Drive (level) control allows the amplifier's output stage to be set-up to suit the exact characteristics of the application.
- State-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone techniques and helps suppress loud noises, hisses and clicks
- Limit, Peak, Loop Fault and Power On indicators
- Designed to be wall-mounted using the keyholes provided
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed
- Hearing Loop Type:
- Wall mountable. Plugtop mains lead supplied.
- 50m2 approx.
- Amplifier dimensions:
- W 135mm x H 130mm x D 35mm (including controls). Weight: 385g (amplifier only).
- Kit box dimensions:
- W 340 mm x H 250mm x D 70mm
- Free-standing (supplied with IEC 320 fused mains lead) or Wall-mount (requires permanent connection to Mains)
- 200m2, i.e. rooms up to approx. 14m x 14m (PDA5/DD, PDA5/DW). 500m2, i.e. rooms up to approx. 22m x 22m (PDA7/DD, PDA7/DW). 1000m2, i.e. rooms up to approx. 31m x 31m (PDA11/DD, PDA11/DW)