PRO5/DW, PRO7/DW & PRO11/DW Amplifiers
A new range of wall-mounting constant current, phase-shifting hearing loop amplifiers, from SigNET.
- Clear & intuitive graphical interface allows simple set-up of input levels, output current, phantom power and metal compensation
- 200m2, 500m2 or 1000m2 coverage (model dependent)
- 2 x XLR mic/line inputs (selectable)
- Digital optical 'Toslink' connector facilitates easy connection to TVs, soundbars, etc
- Outreach connector allows up to 10 of our revolutionary audio input utility plates to be added
- Anti-tamper lock function prevents unauthorised adjustment of system settings
- 5 year warranty as standard
- Class D output stage for maximum efficiency and very high output
- Superior analogue audio processing with a powerful CPU and cutting-edge technology provide life-like speech and frst class music reproduction
- Short circuit protection against loop faults for increased reliability
- Fault relay & graphical display provide clear indication of operation and fault status
- Industry leading dual action automatic gain control compensates for poor microphone technique
- Line level output for recording or daisy-chaining multiple units to cover larger areas.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
PRO/D RANGE PHASE-SHIFTING HEARING LOOP AMPLIFIERS
- 200m2 Wall-Mount, Phase-Shifting Hearing Loop Amplifer - 2 x 3.25 Amp
- 500m2 Wall-Mount, Phase-Shifting Hearing Loop Amplifer - 2 x 5 Amp
- 1000m2 Wall-Mount, Phase-Shifting Hearing Loop Amplifer - 2 x 7.5 Amp
- Supply Voltage:
- 230V 50Hz (requires permanent mains connection)
- Power Consumption:
- 100W / 200W / 400W (model dependent)
- Line In:
- Input impedance: 1k + or – input to ground. Sensitivity: -20dBU typical.
- Input impedance: 1k + or – input to ground. Sensitivity: -42dBU typical.
Phantom power for electret microphones: 12V selectable (on/off)
- Input impedance: >10k. Sensitivity: 0dBU typical.
Outreach power: 24V d.c. nom. available via outreach connector (100mA max.)
- TOS Link digital receiver. Up to 24 bit, 96kHz sampling.
- Loop 1 & Loop 2
- Type: True current mode. Loop output voltage: 14V. Dual Loop drive current @ 1 ohm: 2 x 3.25A
(PRO5/DW); 2 x 5A (PRO7/DW); 2 x 7.5A (PRO11/DW).
- Line Out:
- 775mV output
- Fault Relay:
- Single pole double throw (SPDT): NC, Common, NO.)
- Phase Shift:
- 2 x 900 phase shifted. Selectable (on/off).
- Metal Compensation:
- Up to 10dB / octave design counteracts frequency dependent absorption by metal in the installation over a bandwidth of approximately 5kHz.
- Maximum Coverage Area:
- 200m2, i.e. rooms up to approx. 14m x 14m (PDA5/DW). 500m2, i.e. rooms up to approx.
22m x 22m (PDA7/DW). 1000m2, i.e. rooms up to approx. 31m x 31m (PDA11/ DW). Loop impedance: 0.5 to 2 ohm.
- Frequency Response (-3dB):
- 100Hz to 5kHz; Distortion: Less than 1 % typical; Signal to Noise Ratio: Better than –65dB any input; AGC Range (3dB change in output voltage current): 10dB. AGC ratio: 20:1.
- Sensitivity Level Controls
- Line In, Mic, 12V Phantom, Outreach, Optical, Metal Comp, Drive1&2, Loop, Phase Shift.
- Microphone (3-pin XLR on free-standing model; 3-way pluggable on wall-mount)
- Line In (3-pin XLR on free-standing model; 3-way pluggable on wall-mount)
- Loop (4 way binding post on free-standing model; 4-way connector on wall-mount)
- Outreach (4-way pluggable connector)
- Line Out (3-way pluggable connector)
- Fault Relay (3-way pluggable connector)
- 230Va.c. connector (Mains lead for free-standing model; Fixed mains for wall-mount)
- Dimensions and weight:
- 298H x 308W x 74D mm
- Panel Construction:Mild steel zintec, 1mm thick, black powder coated;
IP Rating: IP40; Operating Temp: 0oC to 40oC; Maximum Humidity: 95% non-condensing