SigTEL Fire Telephone Outstations
- A range of surface mounting 'Type A' fire telephone outstations for use with our SigTEL emergency voice communication system.
- 'Push-to-open' and 'lockable' options (lockable version includes a 'lift key'
- Ideal for use in fire telephone and stadium marshalling applications.
- Allows stewards and fire marshals to communicate with a SigTEL Controller (and vice versa).
- Facilitates reliable two-way communication in a fire emergency between a permanently manned control room and key points of a site.
- True duplex speech.
- Both versions can be 'flush' mounted using a T-BEZ302 bezel.
- All devices meet and exceed the requirements of BS 5839-9 when correctly installed.
FIRE TELEPHONE (TYPE A) OUTSTATIONS (EVC301RPO / EVC301RLK)
- Input voltage (from controller)
- 5 VDC in use, 10.7 VDC quiescent
- Current consumption @ 24 VDC
- 25 mA in use, 3 mA quiescent
- Frequency response
- 250 Hz to 5 kHz ±3 dB (microphone); 250 Hz to 4 kHz ±3 dB (earpiece)
- Audio output level
- 0 dB (775 mV) balanced line level
- Lifting telephone handset makes unit Off Hook
- EVC301RPO / EVC301RLK Dimension/Weight
- W 202 x H 278 x D 1005mm; 3Kg
- T-BEZ301 Dimensions/Weight
- W 244 x H 320 x D20mm; 0.5kg
- Physical appearance Red
Sigtel Fire Telephone Outstations
- Red fire telephone outstation, c/w handset (push to open
- Red fire telephone outstation, c/w handset (key lockable)
- Red flush bezel for EVC301RPO & EVC301RLK